Sunday, May 28, 2006

SocCer DaY!

YES!! finally went to a match after missing for how many million matches... lol... wa... my stamina suck... lol... play awhile damn tired le... lol... but luckily... we won!! haha... 3-1... forgot who score de... lol... but the way i played was dam wen rou... lol... i nv even dirtied my shirt... haha... JK's takle damn violent sia... he did 2 slide in front of me... and both of them injured players... haha... maybe i should have played like him? lol... coach say he play me becos of my aggresiveness... hmmm... m i really that violent? lol... but in the match... i dun find myself pushing that hard lex... why ar... maybe when i play against out team... they very easy to push away? but the opponent not so easy to push away lex... hmmm... maybe i should inprove on my stamina? or maybe i play too much streetsoccer le... in field i overlap then run back i tired until i wan die le... hmmm... so now i should improve or violentness and stamina!! lol... shit man... i always in sch have a lot of ideas on what to blog abt... but then reach home forget all... lol.. next time i m going to write down!!! lol... cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home