Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Religion...

Well... hmmm... as ppl know, i once had a job in a place full of christian.. at that point of my time.. lol.. due to everyone talking abt christianity and every week they would call me to go to their church... adding to it both of my sisters are also christians... all the thing added up make me feel like joining them... but... there was this once that i went to church with them... and after that, at night i had a talk with my sis... she told me abt the belives of christianity... and that night i spend a long long long time thinking abt weather should i be a christian too.. but there's this one thing that kept repeating in my mind.. that is... to them, christianity requires a lot of faith to their god... but i kept thinking... they put their faith in him... and they belives that he has a path ready for them... and they jus have to belive in him... but to me... the only place that i should have my faith in is myself... whats the use of beliving that "he" has a path plan for u... and u dun need to worry and do nth abt it... why dun u belive in yrself, worry abt it and do something abt the thing... using common sense i think u will know that what i belive in is more likely to help u in yr problems or anything... but what they say is true... beliving in "him" and stop worrying... surely really will give u a more relaxled life... but.. i can't accept that kind of life.... jus not for me... haha... well.. this is all... haha.. this is all that stoped me from becoming a christian... and sorry to those ppl who will feel offended by this blog.. jus expressing my view.. peace!!! RELIGION HARMONY... lol... and oh ya.... JK kindly shared with me abt his cool dream.. or i might say.. straight dream... he dream abt himself with a gal.. i suppose a chio bu? lol... and they booked into a hotel!!! WooOOOoooo... and i think i rmb he saying both of them bath? and guess wat... after they bath or did not bath... they went on the bed!! and GUESS WAT THEY DID MAN!!! the gal slept and JK watched soccer!!! lol!!! dunno is he usless or he is jus too straight... or his jus a guy with a heart of soccer... lol... sry JK if u feel offended by me using "usless"... lol... and tks to him.. now i know that www.youtube.com provides spongebob square pants epi... and when yr bored u can go watch!! haha... have fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home