Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My PARENTS are COMPULSIVE GAMBLERS

I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!

First my father started it as a hobby, playing it for fun, saying it requires thinking and that it is not addictive! But now! he plays it every now and then as long as he has the time to spare!

Soon after my father started, my mum joined him, with company my father plays even more often! WAT THE HELL! My house is falling APART because of IT! both of my parents play late into the night, ignoring us.

I always thought this kind of things only happens in TV-DRAMA BUT! IT happen TO ME! now whenever i get home all i see is their back view. I greet them and they dun even care.

Now i understand the feeling of drug addicters, they ruin themselves trying to get attention of their parents. At first they thought smoking would get the attention of their parents but it didn't? then they turned to friends and don't know why, at this point in life, all u will meet is BAD company. Then friends will teach them to do DRUGS or WHATEVER. I'M SO AFRAID I WILL TURN INTO ONE OF THEM!

OMG! But luckily, THERE IS ONE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY PARENTS AND THEIRS, MY PARENTS ARE ADDICTED TO SPIDER SOLITAIRE! HAHAHA!

ok, i'm lame, haha!


!!!WARNING!!! ONLY THE PART WHERE THEY PLAY SPIDER SOLITAIRE LATE INTO THE NIGHT IS TRUE OTHERS ARE ALL MADE UP STORIES SO DUN THINK I HAVE A LOUSY FAMILY !!!WARNING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home