Tuesday, August 01, 2006

YEA!!! SCREW YOU!!!

With regarts to the WZ incident, i find it NOT offending in either both KA's or JK's post. Its jus a bloody joke and hell YEAH! Its funny! I don't mind being the ONE JOKED! I say again, JOKED! And if YOU had even read finish JK's POST, he is even kind enough to say that GOOD POINTS are not included.

Which in other words, Meaning, YOU have SOME GOOD POINTS! Isn't he praising YOU also!

WHAT THE HELL were you thinking when YOU start blocking PPL! WHOS the BASTARD here??
JK is not ANY of yr ENEMEIES OUT there, IF he is YEA! YOU SHOULD be blocking HIM. BUT is he? NO! And WHAT THE HELL is this when u said to ME and KP : "U WAN ME TO BLOCK U ALSO? I CAN? I BLOCK PEOPLE, I HAPPY!"

THINK about it my FRIEND, if u still CONSIDER us as ONE.


hAha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home