Monday, July 10, 2006

i LosT eVerYThinG!!!

OMG!!! i was trying to start up my computer... and it just keep restarting... i decided to let it estart a few more times, thinking that sooner or later it will stop and finally work normally... but it did not! it continued restarting for abt anouther 1hr while i was watching tv outside... i returned to the room with full anticipation feeling i can finally use the com but I SAW THE COM STILL RESTARTING!!! i got fustrated... so i off the power and on again... and at the start up screen i saw 2 option F1 - STARTUP F10 - SYSTEM RECOVERY , i tot recovering my system will solve my driver problem, solving it not reformating my com... System recovery and Startup which 1 u think is reformat? i tot startup would start my com again... so i decided to choose system recovry... so after "recovering" i waited for it to load... and it didn't restart... so it seems that the "recovering" worked... but as it load more... my computer account was gone! and there is only left with 1 account for all to use!!! and once it finish loading... all my songs and everything is lOST!!! grGRR!!! but at least it won't restart anymore... PAUSED FOR 10 MINS...( i realise i was boiling water to cook noodle)... successful... i cooked a not bad tasting bowl of noodle... lol.. nvm.. ow i need to find ppl to help me dl songs... lol... BB...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home